Pages



Friday, September 14, 2012

{ Happy Weekend }

Hooray!!!! Double Hooray! Its Friday and for me Friday has never looked so good. This week was a LONG one. Husband J was away the entire week and I was home with a sick baby. As a little treat the Husband  booked a massage for me tomorrow.. I could not be ANY MORE excited. I have a whole " ME TIME" day planned including sitting at Barnes and Noble for hours reading magazines sipping my latte and enjoying some frozen yogurt after my massage is done. I even have a dinner planned with one of my close girl friends we are going to try out a new restuarant in Philly called Seraphina and you better believe I will be having a cocktail or TWO. I need it, my bones are tired and the next month or so is only going to continue to get busier so it is time to decompress a little.
 You guys are on pinterest right? I am OBSESSED with it! So many beautiful images that instantly brighten my mood. I thought this Friday I would share some of my favorite pins from the week. I hope you guys have a great weekend and find some time to relax!!



 It is no secret that I am borderline obsessed with Mexican food! However Ive been trying to drop a couple pounds I picked up since I stopped nursing Kael so this Avocado salad gives me a little Mexian flavor without the calories I am planning on making it and adding a little ground turkey mixed with Taco Seasoning on top mmm
I found these sunscreen wipes on my favorite blog Camille Styles she recently just had a little girl so is having Moms share what they carry in their diaper bag. I could not believe I have never seen these before!! They would have come so in handy down the shore this summer! I still ordered some to keep in my purse for days at the park! 

 How cute is this Topshop dress?? And it is priced so so well! Thinking about scooping this up for my girlfriend Lauras wedding in Oct!

 I am CONSTANTLY rifling thru my diaper bag looking for my keys, my cellphone a pacifer and the list goes on so I LOVED this Riksaw for J.Crew diaper pouch for only 14$. With my new move I have some new resolutions and being more organized is one of them.




We have been doing a ton of purging getting ready to move and I did something kinda big.. I THREW OUT my makeup bag. It was filled with old makeup and brushes that I don't even know how to use. SO on my list of things to do is go out and get a tutorial on HOW to put simple makeup on { I rarely wear makeup only when going out for a evening } Butttt Im getting kinda tired of people asking what grade in High School Im in or if Im Kaels nanny { Not Kidding } I love how this brush diagram breaks down what every brush is for. I think this FOXY Tory Burch makeup bag is playful and a perfect place to start my new collection


How AMAZING is this wedding? Love the rustic feel to it! It is the wedding of stylist Simone Harouche featured in INSIDE Weddings magazine which was my favorite wedding magazine to flip thru while I was planning my own wedding see more images from this stunning wedding here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017