Pages



Monday, September 17, 2012

{ Mommy Monday }

Happy Monday Everyone!! OK I need to get right to this! Did everyone watch the season finale of the Kardashians last night? I have a serious love hate relationship with this family but I just can't seem to stop watching their show! Kourtney and Khloe are really the only two that I really like on the show but the two of them make it! So last night Kourtney gave birth to her little girl and it make me SOB like a baby and at the same time cringe! Her pulling her children out is a little much for me but more power to her! I love the age Mason is to be a big brother he is walking talking and semi understanding what is going on! I am obsessed with how Kourtney dresses Mason so I really can not wait to see how she dresses her little girl! In other news it has been a daily battle lately getting Kael to eat some of the foods that used to be his favorite I think he is kinda getting sick of the same old same old so it is time to mix it up a little bit for the little prince. These are some of the recipes I am going to try for him this week I will report back which ones were a hit!






I am obsessed with this idea I saw on the blog Clover Lane, you make a recipe book of all your kids favorite recipes filled with pictures of them eating it or helping make it!! I am 100 percent going to do this for my children some day!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017