Pages



Friday, September 21, 2012

Piperlime Goodies

Happy Friday everyone!!! And the countdown has started roughly two weeks before we head out of Philly for good, pretty crazy when I think of things like that. Do you guys shop on Piperlime? It is a online only store owned by the Gap that is stuffed full of really great stuff from all different price points. My Favorite thing about the site is that I can shop for me Jay and Kael in all one place! Another really really great bonus is the fact that three of my favorite ladies { Rachel Zoe, Olivia Palermo and Rachel Bilson } have been asked to be the guest editors and pick there favorite things from the website for each season in all different price points!! It is really fun to see all of these incredibly fashion forward ladies picks and dream over getting some of them! If you are having a hard time picking out things for your fall wardrobe definitely check this out!! Here are some of my favorite picks









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017