Pages



Monday, March 11, 2013

Big Boy Room Update



Two days in a row!! See what the warm weather does to me! I promised yesterday that I would be back with some updates on Kaels big boy room and baby girls nursery so here I am! I am not going to share too too much about baby girls nursery on here until it is done kinda like how I did with Kaels nursery. I will share however that I ordered all of the prints for her gallery wall and the wallpaper for an accent wall. It took me FOREVER... I mean an eternity to pick out this wallpaper! Ask my poor friend Amy who got probably 10 different texts asking which one she liked better { sorry Amy }. I am normally not this indecisive, but I think girl stuff kinda overwhelms me a little because there are so many more options. I am not even going to get into the clothes { mind blown } Ok for Kaels room we finally got the wallpaper torn down { doing a happy dance } I can't wait to show you the before and afters of this room the wallpaper is actually pretty hysterical, now that it is off my walls. I had my eye on this one great map on etsy to put over his daybed but the guy only took paypal and made it super complicated to pay for this thing so I am going with this map from IKEA which is huge and will take up the majority of the wall behind his bed.

Since my little boogie boy is turning two at the end of this month we bought him this adorable teepee from Land of Nod to go in the corner of his room for his Birthday. I am hoping to use this as his little reading area before bed since we are leaving his rocker in the nursery for his baby sister. 

We needed a new dresser for his room since the one in the nursery is "def only a dresser for a baby boy not a big boy" as my Husband says { whatever that means } we wanted quality but didnt want to spend a ton since we splurged on the bed and we couldn't have been happier when we found a perfect wood dresser on craigslist { craigslist is my jam by the way } for 150!! it looks brand new and it in great condition it looks exactly like this one



I saw this adorable print first on Pinterest and thought it was colorful and such a great thing for a little boy to remember. I always want Kael to be confident in everything that he decides to do so I scooped this sweet little print up and couldn't be more excited about it. 



I found this lamp in Target my favorite store ever and immediately knew that it had to go in Kaels new room its looks like something from restoration hardware except it is 50 bucks people!


Thats all I have for you today. I will be adding a couple more things to the room will update you when I do I hope you all have a great Monday!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017