Pages



Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life Lately


Sorry it has been a little minute since I last checked in lots of things happening over here and honestly I blame it on the weather I am SO depressed in the cold weather and I am so un motivated. Today happily it is so sunny and warm we just got back from a family stroll through a cute outdoor shopping center in our area and lunch, very much put me in the spring spirit. In honor of the warm weather I thought I would share some of the spring things I am lusting after this year I will probably get none of them because none of them would fit AND all my money these days goes to my kids but hey one can dream. I have a Birthday coming up so many I will treat myself to one.




These two Asos Maxis are on SALE  and Im actually of thinking about scooping up this floral one for Easter Sunday in Chicago I can throw a jacket over it and it will be comfortable and easy

I have been lusting after these JCrew Chambray pants for a while but just dont think that now is the time to be shoving my ass into them, but they are so adorable



 Im a sucker for a bright fun maxi skirt..these two are from here and here 


How adorable is this beach coverup??? I may have to put this on my Birthday list! I hope these pieces put you in the spring spirit! I will be back tomorrow to talk about some progress I have made on Kael and Baby Girls bedrooms. Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017