Pages



Friday, April 5, 2013

Birthday/ Easter Weekend Phone Dump

Happy Friday All! Ive been trying to get this post up for a couple of days now but everytime I start it something distracts me and I havent been able to finish. SO I am just going to do a big phone dump to catch you up on whats been going on over in the Rogers Household. If you follow me on instagram you know that my Kael turned 2 on the 28th of March 

We started off the day with Birthday Pancakes topped off with a little ice cream 

Then we met up with Aunt Shannon and went to the zoo

 Where Kael got to see all of his favorite Animals especially the elephants 


 Friday early in the AM we flew to Chicago to celebrate my Granny turning 90 it was nice to get away and relax a little as you can see above Kael has no trouble kicking back 
 Or snuggling with his Uncle Casey
Husband J had never been to Chicago before and really enjoyed the great views from our hotel room
 Saturday Night we all got dressed up { I felt HUGE } and went to my Grannys Birthday party 
Here I am with the lady of the hour.

This was our view from the party we lucked out and got a very pretty evening 
 Kael boggarded the leftovers from a earlier Easter egg hunt at the place we had the party...
 The next morning the Easter bunny found Kael in the hotel and brought some fun little treats..
 We convinced my brother Sean to get brother with us early at 8 before his flight home
 Then we got ready for Church how cute are my two boys together
 Kael with his Great Granny
 The three of us again I am feeling HUGE
 Kael and his Auntie


Trying to keep him entertained in the airport { NOT AN EASY TASK}
Overall we had a great trip but we both said at the very end it it just exhuasting traveling with a toddler especially 7 months pregnant! I hope you have a great weekend we plan on being outside and FINALLY enjoying the pretty weather
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017