Pages



Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hump Day

Hooray for Hump Day!!! To make the hump day even sweeter I just realized that SHOPBOP is doing  20 % off everything right now for their friends and Family event. I just scooped up the cutest pair of sandals.


Last night I made the most delicious meal. I pull a lot of different meals from Pinterest. Some of them I love Some of them Husband J loves and some are just kinda ehhh but THIS Hamburger casserole we both were raving over and he even said he was looking forward to the leftovers when he left this morning.  Can't beat that! Not to mention it is from the website skinny taste so though it looks good and tastes even better it actually really isn't that terrible for you. 


You all know I am trying to be a real person over here and get into the makeup game I saw this while browsing for the perfect makeup to buy and I am thinking about trying it. I mean who doesn't want to be camera ready? Great marketing Smashbox

I have tried some of their products before and I really loved their O-Glow blush it goes on clear and comes out the prettiest rosiest blush.


Its already pretty warm here in Northern Virginia and this mama doesn't have that many warm weather maternity stuff for the next couple of months so I am thinking about getting a pair of maternity SHORTS ok this is scary I havent showed my legs in a while { winter } and I am pregnant but I kinda need to put on some shorts but I am scared
 These ones from ASOS are really cute though right?? I was thinking I would use them the rest of the summer because I am not fitting in any normal shorts the month after I have her.



I have a couple of parties to go to before the end of June and I thought that these two dresses could get me there looking somewhat presentable and not too too whale -ish..again I am concerned about the shortness of the white dress but again it is warm already people..OK I am off to take my son for a walk that he is demanding at 8:15 in the am. Hope you have a great day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017