Pages



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My 29th Birthday

Happy Wednesday! The weather here is BEYOND beautiful. Yesterday it was 85 and sunny my poor fair skinned boys had to be lathered in sunscreen. I am not complaining I will take some sunscreen applying in exchange for gorgeous weather.  My Husband took the day off work and we ventured down into DC to see the Cherry Blossoms and to the Natural History Museum so Kael could see the dinosaurs

 Here are Husband J and Kael by the dinosaurs Kael was terrified and asked to get back in his stroller because Jay snuck up behind him and growled..BUT he must not have been that scared because he growled for the rest of the day.

Then we strolled took in the fresh air and found our way down to the cherry blossoms
 Excited to be out of the stroller and in the sunshine

 Love these two


When I got home I was surprised with some beautiful tulips from my sister that are even more beautiful today. It was really a great Birthday and when my little boy sang the entire Happy Birthday song to me that evening while we were out at dinner my heart almost burst. I know I complain a lot about the terrible twos but it really is the cutest most precious age. Hope you guys are enjoying your Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017