Pages



Friday, December 20, 2013

Cookie Party/ Dirty 30 Slim Down

 Only 5 days till Christmas! I can not remember the last time I was this excited!
But...Whoaaa Christmas time is tiring on a Mom. 
As a child it never even crossed my mind that this time of year was stressful or tiresome for my parents. Probably because I whole heartedly believed that Santa was doing all the work. Don't get me wrong I am loving it the joy in Kaels eyes looking at the Christmas tree and searching for his silly elf ' Eli ' every morning is priceless but that does not make my body less weary. So it is with tired hands { from writing addresses on Christmas cards } that I am writing you today.

Tomorrow is my sisters cookie exchange and I have decided to give Turtle cookies that I found on my pinterest a try. They look delicious and not too too complicated but also not your run of the mill chocolate chip cookies. 


Speaking of making cookies. Guys it is time. Time for me to put down the toddler food and begin my dirty 30 slim down. It really isn't just about slimming down it is more about feeling good physically mentally and spiritually. I have been carrying around a lot of clutter for a while and it is time to clean up. Clutter meaning the extra 5-7 pounds that I have been carrying since BEFORE I got pregnant with Pippa and the useless stuff laying around my house that I need to either donate or find a proper place for and stop feeding relationships in my life that don't lift me up or make me a better person. SO that is my goal and I am sticking to it. I am going about it the old fashioned way with balanced meals and working out three times a day. If you know me at all you know I can't start something like this without a cool new pair of sneakers except maybe this time I will donate my old pair instead of letting them pile up in my closer ( less clutter )
How adorable are these Nikes that are currently on sale at finish line these ought to get my booty moving.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017