Pages



Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Happy Monday guys!! Sorry I missed you on Friday me and Husband J decided to take the kids up to New York City for a long weekend. My Dad lives there during the week then on the weekends goes home to Charlotte so his apartment is always empty. I have to admit we were a little unsure of how this would be two babies in NYC could be a disaster but we went in with a open mind and it turned out great! We had such a nice time together and honestly the best part was watching Kaels eyes light up at all of the " Huge " buildings, riding in the taxis was a huge hit also. We had a couple meltdowns about gloves falling off feet being cold or wind blowing in his face but overall he was a happy little camper. While we were there New York got a little snow storm and it was amazing fresh snow in New York is absolutely magical. Today is going to be a short post because Husband J is still home from work and I am going to use the help to clean the house get presents wrapped and run last minute errands. I am fully in the Holiday spirit and have not been this excited for Christmas in a long long time. Here are a couple pictures from our trip. Hope you all have a great Monday!

Kael & Pippa excited to be sleeping over at Poppy's New York City Apartment
Little Miss Pippa getting ready to be bundled up for the snow 
 New York in the Snow

 FAO Swartz 
 Both my kiddos being such troopers in the cold weather
 Brunch with a old friend
 We went to a really great spot named Lukes Lobster and I tried my first Lobster Roll it was delicious I also tried out pink lips for the first time.


End of a great weekend 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017