Pages



Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! Is anyone else totally obsessed with Real Housewives? Atlanta is hands down the best tv out of all of them nobody could even begin to write the stuff that Candy's Mother does I was peeing my pants laughing during her lash out at the bridal salon { did she really take off her shoe LMAO }. That is pure gold television right there. We had a busy weekend here in the Rogers household. On Friday my Husbands company had their Holiday party it was fun to get all dressed up and act like an adult for the night. I wore a dress I purchased from Anthropologie and have been able to wear it twice this Holiday season so dont feel so bad about the price tag.

Since my Inlaws were in town me and my Husband decided to run a few errands together on Saturday morning which honestly never happens. We stopped by Homegoods for some Christmas decorations and I snagged this fun silver piece for a really great price


Sunday we had a fun filled Holiday spirit type day I am not sure who was more excited Kael or Husband J. He yelled to Kael every 5 minutes " THIS IS SO MUCH FUN". Bless their hearts, we went with my sister my brother in law and their new son Gavin and  visited with Santa Clause. We waited in line to see Santa for and hour and a half BUT it was worth it because the Santa looked so real and all the kids sat on his lap without a tear. We came home took a long { needed } nap and then worked on decorating the house for Christmas. It was a fun Holiday filled weekend and I couldn't help feeling so blessed to have my little crew to spend it with!

How real does this Santa look??!


Me and my girl pulling out Christmas decorations



Kael and his own little tree

It has always been a dream of mine to have a little girl and put a pink tree in her room so this was really a special moment for me!! 


Hope everyone has a great Monday I will be back on Wednesday with a yummy recipe I found on Pinterest!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017