Pages



Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites.

Hooray for Friday and SUN and temperatures almost reaching 50 degrees today! It is super bowl weekend which I always enjoy. I am a football fan I typically enjoy college football more than the NFL but this is a big game and I love the commercials. I thought I would share some of my favorite things I saw on the internet this week. Since it is the super bowl and people typically like to shove there face with anything greasy ( me included ) my Husband requested that I cook a couple things for the two of us to enjoy. We are normally pretty health conscious eaters ( and I am trying to slim it down for the 30th) but this is a day we both agreed we can go a little crazy. Ive been making tons of stuff in the crockpot lately because it is so easy to throw in all the ingredients with the two kids. I thought that this chipotle chicken and corn chowder looked amazing. You can find the recipe here


While browsing Free People's website this morning I saw this awesome wide brimmed straw hat that would be perfect for the summer at the park the pool the beach.. all of it and it is a really great price! Go snag one there were only 10 left in stock when I purchased mine..RUN


The Honest Company is now selling some of their products at Buy Buy Baby! ( Go Jessica Alba ) I love their wipes and butt cream so I thought I would try out some of their household products too. The surface cleaner smells amazing! Randomly Costco sells their kids soap and shampoo in bulk which thrills my costco loving Husband.

Just purchased the cutest spring coat for Kael. As much as I love shopping for a little girl there is still something so fun about the hunt to find cute boy clothes. This jacket is from Cotton On kids which has some great stuff for the little gents in your life.
I saw this quote on Pinterest this week and I printed it out and taped it to my bathroom mirror. I love it and want to wake up every morning living it. Smile, Dream, Laugh, Blessed!! I hope you guys all have a great weekend!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017