Pages



Monday, February 3, 2014

On My Bedside Table


Monday Monday!! Im so tired we stayed up late watching that mess of a Superbowl I had such secondhand embarrassment for the Broncos it was hard to watch. We had a great day yesterday it reached 60 degrees here so we spent a lot of time outside at the park I tilted my face to the sun and tried to soak in as much as possible. Its gone already and a rainy ugly mess outside now - until next time sun ,I love you you make my days dazzling. ( officially counting down the days till our move to Houston ) I have been a reading machine lately I am flying thru books which means I am staying up way too late at night trying to finish them which is one of my worst habits but I just can't help myself I am a sucker for a good book. 




 The First up one  I have seen on the shelves for a while and assumed I wouldnt enjoy it until my neighbor told me I had to read it " where'd you go bernadette " it was was a comedy mystery and family drama all tied into one. The main character Bernadette is a absolute riot and the book keeps you thinking the entire time and fittingly enough the story takes place in Seattle ( Congrats Seahawks fans ) If you are looking for a light funny read this is the one for you.


The next book The Husband Secret is def a little darker I read it right before Where'd You Go, Bernadette. It is about 3 women and how one persons terrible secret pulls their lives together and how they are each affected differently by this heavy secret. I loved it but I was definitely ready for a light read after finishing it. I don't want to give too much away but it is a good I couldn't put it down. 


I hope you guys have a great start to your week. Of course I am excited for the Bachelor tonight because I have been sucked into that train wreck of a show yet again. Just a random question. Why do all the girl cry? Did they all seriously think they were going to marry this dude. Super Delusional - I love it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017