Pages



Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Favorites

Its been a good Saturday! Kael had his first soccer practice, guys it was amazing but more on that later. I had a MUCH needed massage and topped it off with magazine reading and a latte at Barnes and noble one of my favorite things to do when I have some me time. Speaking of favorite I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things across the web this week. 

Ok this really isnt across the web but I had to share this with you guys. We got this heavy deedee sleep nest back in November right when it started to get really chilly here and at first I baulked at the price a little but my sister insisted that it was great and I am so glad we bought it. It keeps Pippa so warm and toasty and I swear something about the weight of it reminded her of being swaddled which helped her sleep well. It is now on the top of my favorite baby items.



Kael isn't in school yet so he doesn't have a place to give out valentines but wanted to do something for the Holiday so I found these adorable Valentines to send to the special people in his life (Grandparents) from rifle paper and co  


I am currently reading  this book Where'd You Go, Bernadette I had just finished a string of sort of sad reads and wanted something to pick me up a little and this is doing just the trick! It is quick witted and hilarious! 


le sigh - this kitchen is perfection if I could build one from the ground up I would take this picture as an example of what I wanted, the only thing that I would change out is the sink I would love a deep deep farm sink instead. A girl can dream right? 

I can not stop starring at this bedroom I found on pinterest. I love the different textures and the mix of patterns. It is by the awesome interior designer ( and one of my favorite bloggers) Amber Interiors. I love the idea of using a fun textile as a headboard. For my own bedroom I like calming colors and patterns because my life is so hectic but this would be awesome for a guest bedroom.


Im sure you guys have seen all over pinterest the adorable headbands with the feathers on the front from the etsy shop A Tiny Arrow. Pippa got one for Christmas from her Auntie and I can not wait to put it on her. I just saw that this shop is now making fabric bracelets for the little ones as well- SO adorable.

Thats all I have for you today! Do you have any things across the web that you are loving? Leave a comment let me know!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017