Pages



Friday, February 28, 2014

Five Friday Favorites.

Thanks be to God it is Friday. This has been a long week. As my son approaches 3 years old he is starting to challenge and test my limits more and more. I feel some days it is a constant battle between the two of us which is just plain exhausting. Winter is slowly sucking away my soul my child needs to get out and run and THIS week really pushed me over the edge because it snowed twice and then way sunny and then was sleeting and then sunny...


On a more positive note I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things I have seen across this crazy space we call the web this week.

1.I just discovered the blog I love you more than Carrots a couple of weeks ago. She is adorable has two boys and is pregnant with her third boy. Yesterday she wrote the most honest beautiful post,you can read it here. It is truly so hard to stay home with kids and us SAHM do not always get the credit we deserve.

2. Me and My family have a little vacation planned for my 30th Birthday. I am on the market for a cute swim suit I love these two 



3. I love finding new cute headbands for Pippa to wear and people always ask me where I find them and the answer it Etsy, Etsy, Etsy... I just ordered her this cute little one that I think will be cute and light for summer at a shop called Kindred Oak 


4. After 4 and half years of marriage our bowls that we received as wedding presents have started to disappear either they have been dropped chipped or lost in the move we are in need of more bowls. I love these simple white textured one from Antropologie


5. Lastly I am totally in love with a baby shower featured over on my favorite blog Lunchpailsandlipstick I love idea of a casual backyard party with a fun food truck of course this has now got my mind racing for Pippas first Birthday party... how gorgeous are these images 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017