Pages



Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Happy Valentines Day! This is going to be a short post because I am going to spend the day with my three funny valentines. I thought I would pop in and leave with you with my favorite quote that speaks so much to me. I don't know if I have said much on here about how me and my Husband came to be together but I feel like I knew from the moment I laid eyes on him from across the room during a school talent show in 10th grade that this person was going to be my Husband. At the moment I wasn't aware or mature enough to realize it. We were the best of friends- so drawn to each other despite the craziness and dramatic flairs of high school, looking back and remembering the moment I saw him there was a piece of me that knew. No matter all the adversities that came ( such as colleges in Pennsylvania and Florida ) our way we always remained Friends and once we decided to make an attempt at a romantic relationship we never turned back.  When I laid eyes on each of my children the first time I had that comforting feeling that I had known them all of my life and that my soul was just waiting patiently for them to come and fill up my heart. I am so lucky to have all three of them and try to show them everyday not just Valentines. I hope you have a wonderful day with the ones that YOU love!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017