Pages



Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Musing...

I hope you guys all had a good weekend. Ours was low key and relaxing which is just what we needed both of my kids have been battling winter time colds and we all just needed to hunker down and relax under some blankets on the sofa ( and obsessively watch breaking bad while they nap ) My sister her Husband and their son came over for dinner on Saturday which was nice- my nephew is now sitting up on his own so watching him and Pippa stare at each other was hilarious. I  am so excited to see how their relationship grows as they both become more independent -I have a feeling this summer we are going to have our hands full. When they left my husband noted that I am getting much better at having people over for dinner. When we first got married and we invited someone over I was a basket case running all over the place not sure how to manage my meal and totally uncomfortable in the kitchen  it was a HOT ( and burnt ) mess. My go to meals these days are soups so for Saturday I made a chicken tortilla soup that was really good I paired it with a deconstructed guacamole salad and it was the perfect meal. 



While cruising pinterest this weekend I came across this daily page notepad. Basically it is a a notebook where you record all of the things that happened within your day ( goals, appointments, calorie intake ) -it is supposed to be a great way to look back over your year and see how much has changed based off your commitment to your goals. I love it. I especially love the space to fill in how much water you have taken in throughout the day. I am so bad at drinking enough water and as a exclusively breastfeeding Mother it is kinda extra important. I also love the idea of seting daily goals for myself, as a stay at home mom the days and weeks can start to run into each other so I am finding giving myself task and goals to " check off " my list in satisfying. You can find the Notepad over at the blog Thyme is Honey





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017