Pages



Friday, March 7, 2014

All Dressed Up With Kael

Happy Friday!! I am so excited to start this new series called All Dressed Up With Kael. One of my favorite things in life is picking out clothing whether it be for my children or for me or even my Husband.. I love it. People are always stopping me asking me where I find things for my kids and I thought it would be a fun to do a biweekly series focusing on that. Once Pippa is walking I will include her in it too but until then I will just be using Kael. Now when I first found out I was having a little boy I was determined to find cute boy clothes because everyone always said " girls have the best clothes". Now that I have one of each I will tell you yes girls do have incredible clothing but I think I still enjoy the challenge of dressing Kael better. With Pippa the amounts of good clothing options are endless they are practically falling off the shelves each season with  endless amounts of cuteness. With Kael I have to dig thru a little more and I am always up for a challenge. I also love to "hunt" - one of my favorite "Mommy Time" activities is visiting local kids consignment shops. I find tons of stuff for both of my kids in them ( many times with tags still on them ) and it makes it a little more original because you find stuff from past seasons that you can mix with the new stuff you have. I hope you guys enjoy this series as much as me! 

( No I didn't cut Kaels hair It is just back in a bun )








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017