Pages



Monday, March 10, 2014

This past weekend..

I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather is starting to warm up here so we spent a lot of time outside soaking in the vitamin D. The weather is supposed to be warm all week so I am looking forward to doing some outside activities with the kids. Though I dislike daylights savings time because it messes with the kids schedule a little I will say I was one thrilled girl last night when we were eating dinner at 6 oclock and the sun was still out. 


 Little Miss Pippa has grown obsessed with her Puffs she will sit in her highchair for long long periods of time snacking on them while I cook


 I got this sweet picture of Pippa and Husband J durings Kaels soccer on Saturday she is a Daddys girl for sure


  After soccer we went into Olde Town Alexandria bc I needed to be fitted for my bridesmaid gown for my Brother in laws wedding in the fall. The dress is gorgeous can't wait to show you guys pics.


 Kael loving the boats



 My crew strolling 


 Sunday we all relaxed I had some Mommy time while Husband J hung with the kids -Pippa caught up on her reading.


I found this gem above at Homegoods and found a perfect sport for it in our kitchen


Since we had warmer temperatures and sunshine later we fired up the grill for the first time, Kael is obsessed with helping  which is not my favorite thing in the world but how could I resist this smile 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017