Pages



Wednesday, March 19, 2014

All Dressed Up With Kael

Im sorry I missed you guys on Monday after having a glorious 60 degree weekend we were dumped on with 6 inches of snow. The only small glimmer of happiness in that was that Husband J was home and I got to use the help to do some spring cleaning. Ive been putting all the kids winter clothes in marked bins and moving them out to the garage in the excitement of the warm weather I pulled out all of Kaels last years summer clothes to see what fit just looking at all the little shorts got me excited. It was almost as if Mother Nature ( public enemy number 1these days ) sensed my excitement and had a knee jerk reaction by dumping more snow on us. So here we are again in another winter outfit for our second All Dressed Up with Kael. Yesterday when I took these pictures it was 48 degrees out just warm enough to snap a couple of pictures of him then put his coat and helmet back on. Hope you are enjoying this little series I know me and Kael he is such a good sport about it and get so excited helping me pick out his outfit- I can't wait to get miss Pippa into the mix as well. 







post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017