Pages



Monday, March 31, 2014

More Vitamin D pleasee.

Hello Hello! Sorry for my absence last week if you follow me on instagram you saw that me and my family took a much needed getaway to Sunny California to celebrate my upcoming 30th Birthday. I have to admit I have been in a SUPER large rut this winter. It seemed that the cold dark days would never end and this trip was just what I needed to lift my spirits and get me motivated for the spring and summer. The warm weather and vitamin D had me dreaming of our move to Houston which is happening at the start of 2015 so happily this is my last full winter to deal with a for a while which is a major plus because Im not sure if my body can handle another one. One thing on the top of my list for our next home is a large backyard with good outdoor entertaining space. I love to eat alfresco and think fresh air is so important for young children. So in the spirit of much more vitamin D in my near future I thought I would share with you some inspirational pictures from my pinterest of fabulous outdoor spaces.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017