Pages



Friday, April 25, 2014

5 on Friday

Hooray Hooray for Friday, doing the Carlton dance. Making this Friday even sweeter is the fact that tommorow me and miss Pippa girl are headed to Florida to spend a couple of days with one of my best friends. She had twins 6 weeks after I had Pippa, I have not met them yet and she has not Pippa so to say I am excited is a understatement. I thought this Friday I would share some of my favorite things currently! I hope you all have a great weekend I will share some pictures from our little girls weekend getaway on Tuesday!! 

1. Sugarboo for Target - I almost broke my neck while strolling thru the aisles. Perhaps I have been under a rock but I did not realize they were doing a line together and have been saving my pennies for one of their pieces for a while.


2. Peek Kids Spring Line - I am OBSESSED with this company all of their clothing is so darling for both boys and girls, on top of that their tshirts are very soft and wash well. While in Orange County me and my sister got to visit one of their stores it was like a little kid fairy tale, their attention to detail and handpicked books and toys along side their precious clothes just increased my love for their company. I picked up these two items for Kael and Pippa. 




3. Mara Hoffman teams up with Havaianas - these are my favorite flip flops and I love that these two teamed how could that bright print not make you happy??
4. Flynn Skye - I am loving jumpsuits for this spring and this one from the company Flynn Skyle at Urban Outfitters is makes my heart race.


5. Freshly Picked just came out with a bunch of new spring colors and I am having the hardest time deciding which ones to get for Pippa. I am leaning towards these.



2 comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017