Pages



Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014


Today I am suffering from a Easter hangover but instead of being hungover from alcohol I am  hungover from the duties that are Moms for all of these Holidays. I really had no idea how much work went into all this when I was a kid. This was the first Easter that Kael really understood and I have to to say it was the best Easter I have had in while. That being said I am exhausted and looking forward to having a low key day today. Kael and Pippa were super lucky yesterday and got to see both sets of grandparents in the same day which almost never happens because they live in different states. Husbands Js parents came on Saturday so we could go out for a date night in DC, so they got to wake up with the kids on Easter and watch them open their Easter baskets and go to church with us. Then in the after church we went to my sisters and my whole family was there to celebrate. It was so nice but very busy and I think Kael consumed more candy than ever before but it was worth it. He also got to do his first ever Easter egg hunt which was priceless and me and my brother had a great time hiding the eggs. 

Its guts me that the first few pictures are so blurry ( stupid phone ) bc Pippa was really excited about her Easter basket which I did not expect at ALL. 




Checking out their loot together
post signature


 Me and the family headed to church



I found the most adorable Easter Egg hunt kit for Kael this year. It was perfect, we put the signs in the areas that we hid the eggs and it really helped him locate them. 


 Finding his first egg I think his face says it all.




" the crazy uncle" joining the egg search  


Both of our babies first Easter so fun having these two so close in age.


It was a perfect day and I felt so blessed to have all my family around me and these two having such a fun day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017