Pages



Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Trip to Florida.

Im sure I have mentioned it on here before, but I went to college at the University of Florida. ( GO GATORS!!) I lived in Gainesville for 5 years ( I was on the slow train ) and really really fell in love with living in a warm sunny climate. I miss the lifestyle very much and am anxiously awaiting our move to Texas where I will be reunited once again with the sunshine. Only making me more eager to move was my visit with one of my best friends this past weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. Her and her gorgeous family just recently moved back to the Florida area after living away for years and it looks amazing on them. I don't really touch on it much on this blog because I try to keep it my happy place, but it is extremely hard living far from both of my best friends and on top of that in a town where I don't know many people. This past weekend gave me a taste of what it would be like to have one of "my girls" close by and raise our kids together and it was amazing. Now that they are living in an area where we can take direct flights I am hoping we can see each other more often. It was also nice having so much alone time with Pippa, with a crazy 3 year old as our third wheel I don't often sit back and watch all the new things she is doing, so it was nice to have that one on one time with her. If you are like me and being dumped on with rain right now here are some pictures from our trip to remind you what the sunshine looks like. 



Miss Pippa girl excited for our first girls trip
We probably took 1,000 of these pictures we could not get over how cute they looked sitting in a row waiting for their food.


We strolled in the AM before it got too hot and I fell in love with this house in their neighborhood ( the Gator flag didnt hurt either )


 Heather and her beautiful family, how crazy cute are her twins Grayson and Scarlett 





We went and checked out the beach and I am now confident that Pippa will have curly hair lol humidity may not be her friend.



Just two gals floating in the pool post nap


 All this girl wants to do these days is cruise around 


Me and Heather love her and miss her so much. True friendships are hard to find and I am so lucky to have one in her.

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017