Pages



Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Summer Wishlist { Mommy Edition }

Happy Hump Day! Is it really only Wednesday? I guess thats a good thing since I still have a few things I need to get together before Easter on Sunday. Kael is all pumped up about the Easter bunnies arrival which is so fun. I feel like kids believe in the Easter bunny for a much much shorter period of a time than they believe in Santa, probably because the idea of a gigantic Bunny hopping around the world is just a little TOO far fetched. We have signed Kael up for his first ever summer camp and I can't help but feel giddy with excitement and a little bit of relief. For the last three years I have been with him everyday all day with very little help and to say I am tired and out of ideas to keep this busy guy entertained is a understatement. This will be his first time going to any kind of preschool and I think we are both very ready. It will give me a little bit of me time and I can have some one on one time with Pippa. Speaking of one on one time I thought it had been a while since I did a grownup wishlist. Here are some items I am wishing for this summer I hope you guys have a great Wednesday. 


Obsessed with this dress hoping to get this to wear to my soon to be sister in laws shower this summer love the back.


I have been wanting a fun pair of leopard shoes these are perfect with jean shorts in the summer and a great price right now over at belk.


I can currently obsessed with the website PepperMayo they have cute pieces for a great price I love this top with a pair of white jeans for a date night.


Just ordered this amazing one piece from Anthropologie I love that you can take off the flutter piece in the middle. 

This romper from PepperMayo - adorable


I am still working on the lower part of my stomach ( two c sections will do a number on it ) so I like this as a inbetween suit.

Love these dressed Free People jeans perfect to wear with sandals or a wedge in the summer.


Thinking about pulling the trigger on the pretty dress to wear to my brothers wedding in Charlotte in october I love the pretty detail. just a little worried about it being cream so still debating thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017