Pages



Thursday, June 26, 2014

Miss Girl is Almost 1!!

Hello!! Sorry for so much silence here! My house has been hit with a series of summer colds which in my book are the WORST. No one wants to lay in bed when the sun is peeking in your window. We are all finally feeling much better and excited to celebrate Miss Pippas Birthday tomorrow! I can not believe my sweet girl will be a year old. I feel like I had her just yesterday but at the same time I can't really remember life without her. We already had her Birthday party at the beach a couple weeks back but will be having a few neighbors and friends from Virginia over on Saturday for some cake and Pizza. My Stepmom and little brother will also be in town to celebrate since they weren't able to make her party a couple weekends back. So needless to say Kael is all fired up about his best buddy Casey coming to town. In the spirit of my littlest one turning ONE I thought I would share some of my favorite little girl things across the web lately! I will be back on Monday to share some pictures of Pippas Birthday weekend!! 


I broke down and purchased this little walker by Plan Toys for Pippa for her 1st Birthday I couldn't help myself it is so darn cute and we don't have much pink yet in our playroom.  

One of my favorite bloggers ( Peppermint Bliss ) opened up their own home store a couple of years ago and it just keeps getting better and better I LOVE their newest quilt called the Tabitha quilt especially in the blue for a little girls room 


Ace & Jig makes beautiful kids AND adult clothing this dress would be sweet for a special occasion 

                 This adorable little toddler purse is so cute perfect for sticking goldfish in lol 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017