Pages



Tuesday, June 17, 2014

We're HOME!!!

Me and the kiddos are back after spending two weeks in Avalon, NJ a little shore town in New Jersey were my Husbands family has a house. I had multiple events up there the last three weekends so instead of trekking the kids back and forth we decided to stay and enjoy the beach. It was a great trip filled with family, sand, wagon rides, ice cream and quality time with my sister and one of my closest friends Allie. BUT it is so nice to be home, there is just something so great about the feeling you get when you walk in the door after being gone for a while. I have missed writing this little blog the last two weeks but with trying to wrangle the two kids in a different house and keep them entertained I didnt have much time. Last weekend we had Pippa's first birthday a little early. She turns 1 on the 27th but since we were up there with a lot of family anyway we decided to have it early. I had been trying to decide for a while what I wanted to do for her Birthday party and found some gorgeous botanical parties on Pinterest and decided I had to do it. I had the best time running back and forth to Michaels Craft Store picking up the materials I needed. I also learned how to make a little flower crown for her which I think I will save for her one year pictures. The party ended up being a success here are a couple of pictures from the fun day! 










No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017