Pages



Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday, Monday

We definitely have a little bit of the Monday blues over here after such a busy weekend with family in town. Happily this week in only a 4 day week and we have some fun things lined up for next weekend so we can't really feel too blue. Our Penelope Yvette is officially 1 year old. How? How I say!? Wasn't I just having an anxiety attack about my c- section surgery and obsessing over all the things thing that could go possibly wrong while massively pregnant chasing a newly 2 year old? Wasn't I just marveling at the fact that it was actually a beautiful little girl with 10 fingers and 10 toes after months speculating that I was really carrying a boy despite what the doctors had told me. How does time seem to go so fast? I have heard the saying a million times the days are long but the years are short and man oh man is that so spot on when raising children. She had a great Birthday my stepmom and littlest Brother were in town and my sister and her son Gavin came by. We went swimming, cooked out on the grill and enjoyed some cupcakes. It was a perfect way to celebrate the Birthday girl. My biggest surprise over the weekend was how wonderful Kael was to his sister on her Birthday. I wasn't sure how this was going to go.  Happily from the moment she woke up he was singing her happy birthday, gingerly helping her open her gifts and seemed truly happy that the day was about Miss Pippa. It was seriously adorable. Here are some pictures from our weekend! Hope you guys had a good one too. 




 First cake pop in her PJ's 









 The face of a girl who hates to be messy, but I had to get a picture of her adorable tshirt the reads " today is the best day ever "


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017