Pages



Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Weekend

Today was a big morning in the Rogers household! Kael went to his VERY first day of Preschool. Oh my heart. He was so excited and ready for this it was hard to feel sad but I did shed a few tears. Mainly because he looked so big and independent heading off with Husband J for his big day. I know the 3 hours that he is there will fly by and will give me a chance to have some one on one time with Miss Pippa. I will share pictures from his big day later this week! 
Did you guys have a nice 4th of July? We did! Our plans changed at the last minute and instead of heading to the beach we stayed in Virginia but happily my best friend was in town visiting family so I got to spend a day with her which was MUCH needed. On the actual 4th our neighborhood pool had a party so we loaded the kids and all the pool toys into the wagon and spend the morning soaking in the sun and playing with the other kids in the neighborhood.





After the pool we went to check out Middleburg VA which is about 30 miles outside of DC . It is the horse country of Virginia and the town the Kennedy's kept their horses when they were in the White House. I had pretty low expectations maybe some ice cream a couple of cute boutiques. WELL it was maybe the cutest town that I have ever laid eyes on. I could not get over how well maintained the buildings were and all the beautiful gardens. It was so so charming definitely a spot that me and Husband J will go back to for a date night







On Saturday we made dinner for Jason and Michelyn and relaxed with the kids. It was so nice to catch up with her and her Husband in person and have her spend some quality time with my kids. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017