Pages



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh my heart....

Sorry I have been a little quiet here on the blog. We have A LOT of new things going on in the Rogers household that I am planning on going into more detail about very soon. However I HAD to pop in the share some of these pictures my photographer just sent me as a sneak peek from our picture session for Pippa's first Birthday. My heart is bursting looking at these images. How did I get here, how am I so lucky to call these three people my family. It is so easy to get caught up and frustrated in the small silliness of day to day life but when I look at these pictures I realize that all that matters is our health happiness and each other. It is my greatest accomplishment in life this family of mine I can't help but be so proud of them.I am now dying to see the rest of the pictures and will share them once they are ready! I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017