Pages



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

All Dressed Up With Kael

To know Kael is to love him. His gigantic personality and loud loud voice is impossible to ignore. He is my entertainment most days, just this morning he snuck a fortune cookie from last nights meal and about 5 min later I asked to see what the fortune said and he happily pointed to his mouth, I guess he didn't have time to fish out the paper #aintnobodygotimeforthat. His new favorite thing to do is dance, he will break into a dance in the middle of the store to his own little song. He is obsessed with family dynamics, who is his uncle who is his aunt is Poppy my grandfather too? He also is obsessed with babies he asks me often if I have a baby in my tummy and I explain to him that I don't and ask him if he remember when Pippa was in my stomach. He says " oh yes I do " and then turns to Pippa and says " hey Pippa do you want to get into my tummy ". 3 year old are truly hilarious little beings. He starts preschool next week and I am so excited for him.  I just know that he will make fast friends. 









Had to include these sweet pictures of Pippa who is SOOO busy these days. Her Dress is from Splendid Kids and her Shoes are Freshly Picked 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017