Pages



Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Family Pictures

Typhoid Fever, Malaria, Hepatitis A, travelers diaherra .. these are all words that have been thrown around casually with me the last couple of weeks while we have been getting our vaccines for our move to China. As if I didn't already have anxiety before... FINALLY we are all ready to go in terms of our vaccines and I could not be happier to have all of that past me. My photographer sent me all of our family pictures. I wish I would have put some makeup on for them. As I have said here before I am not great with makeup and rarely rarely wear it. I need a little something in these to lift my face up a little bit but lesson learned and the kids and Jay look great! Here are some of my favorite ones! Hope you guys have a great hump day! 


Blowing Kisses 



Pippa is Wearing Stella McCartney Kids & Freshly Picked and Kael is Wearing Zara Kids




 Pippas headband is from A Tiny Arrow 









I am wearing a dress from Ace & Jig, Paper Crown Top, Blank NYC jean shorts and  Free People hat!

1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017