Pages



Monday, August 25, 2014

On My Bedside Table

Hope you all had a great weekend! On Mondays I normally do a weekend recap buttttt I didnt think you guys would think pictures of me piling up crap to throw out would be that interesting. Instead I thought I would do a quick on " On My Bedside Table " I just finished Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty and it was really good if not as good as the first book of hers that I read Husbands Secret. I am in love with her writing, very suspenseful yet at times light and fun made me look forwards to my bath every night. 


Next up on my nightstand : This One Is Mine by Maria Semple  I LOVED her book Where'd You Go Bernadette so I am hoping to get just as lost in this one. 


One a TOTALLY different note for those of you who have been watching the Jersey Housewives..can we talk about the BOMB that Victoria Gotti Dropped yesterday. I was giggling like a school girl she laid that bomb on the table with such poise. It was pretty amazing. Can't wait to see how the twins react to this one. I will see you guys tomorrow with a " All Dressed Up with Kael " 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017