Pages



Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

Oh Friday I am so happy to see you! Im not complaining because things could be SO much worse but putting a house on the market with two small kids is ridiculously difficult. The kitchennnnn...so many meals to be made so many snacks asked for and drink cups poured. Keeping it clean has become a full time job. I know that this is a small period of time and I will look back and find it mildly funny, right now however it is a headache. Happily Husband Js parents are coming to town tomorrow to give us a chance to take a night away. This is our FIRST  night away as a couple since Pippa was born so we are both really looking forward to it. Our 5 year anniversary is at the end of September and since we will be about to move right around then, we figured we would celebrate a little early. On a totally different note I changed my instagram name, it is now @jenwithjustonen . I have been wanting to change it for a while, when I first signed up for Instagram years ago before it was really popular I just quickly typed in my email address as my name and that was that. I didn't love having my main email address as my name so I finally got around to changing it.  I will post pictures from our night away on Monday, today I am leaving you with my Friday Favorites! Happy { Long } Weekend Guys!!


I would happily sit with a cocktail and look at the view all afternoon..


Shopbop is having a HUGE summer sale! Love this dress you could transition it into fall with a great jacket and booties like these below from Sole Society 



crying over these tiny floral vans.


The older I get  and more self confidence I gain the more I am living this quote..


This clutch instantly brightens up a simple outfit, I found this image on my pinterest but couldnt find where its from ..anyone know?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017