Pages



Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites


 Happy Friday! This week has been really long for some reason. After camp and vacation and being busy all summer long a week of having not much planned seemed to CREEP by so slow. So I reached an all time new reality tv show low and have started watching Rich Kids of Beverly Hill { I know I need to be medicated } In my defense someone told me that they went to Shanghai so obviously I had to watch that episode and it was downhill from there. I am now invested and crying and shouting at the tv with them ({ kinda Kidding } I will say this line made me laugh out loud because I know that I am not always the easiest person to handle on a day to day. Lets just say I have a large personality lol. Anyway, Shanghai looked amazing on the show and made me a teeni bit more excited. 


Here are some of my favorite things across the web this week! Hope you guys have a great weekend we will be organizing and purging and I will be avoiding Husband J and attempting to explain how and why I accumulate so many things.


 These Jen's Pirate Booty Pants are so cute and look so comfortable! They would be a perfect pair of pants to wear on my long travels coming up! Comfortable and stylish! 


Im in the market for a cute pair of everyday sneaks to wear to the park with the kids and on errands and while traveling. These Nikes from Nordstrom are calling my name


Loving the rich deep colors of this room done by Amber Interiors. It makes me want to take a big ol nap..I also am a huge sucker for a window seat. A perfect spot to snuggle up on and read a book.


Perfect Quote


This picture is beautiful, I love you Summer! Why is everyone trying to rush Summer? Do we not remember how utterly BRUTAL the winter was? I am trying to soak in each and every last 80 degree sun filled day my body can take. 

I have a new favorite blog its called Home With Her and it is Stunning! All of the pictures are terrific but this one below really struck a cord with me. How stylish is this Mother? Most days I am in my nike shorts and tshirt looking like a bat out of hell to be honest, but this is what I am striving to be. I love that now becoming a Mother does not mean you have to lose your sense of style. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017