Pages



Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sugarboo Shirts + Life Lately

So I have mentioned on here before my LOVE for Sugarboo Designs art work. So I was so excited when I saw that they have started making little t-shirts for the kiddos. I used to love dressing Kael in cute little button ups and nice shorts but the older he is getting the harder he is on his clothes and that just can't fly day to day anymore. So I love finding cute t-shirts to put him in for a more relaxed vibe.
 An update with our Shanghai move, it is looking like we will be leaving for Shanghai at the end of September. We are trying to figure out a place to stop for a day or two so that we can stretch our legs a little and the kids can get their wiggles out. As of right now we are thinking London would be a good location. We have been scrambling to get the house organized to put it on the market right after labor day. I have been donating and throwing out like a mad woman me and purple heart are besties now, bracelets and all. On top of all the craziness that is happening. Husband J got into a little car accident IN our neighborhood and it ended up totaling his car. #IMEAN ( just a quick side note if this was ME that totaled the car on our street the amount of side eyes that I would be receiving would be absurd ) SOOOOO what do you do when you are about to sell your car and it gets totaled? We didn't want to buy another one because that would just be silly so he is currently renting a car for the remainder of the time that we are in the US. Oyi..it just keeps on coming. I will be back tomorrow with my Friday Favorites! Have a great Thursday!





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017