Pages



Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Artifact Uprising


I wish I could say I am the Mom that was amazing at scrapbooking but Im just not, that would involve being very organized with my pictures and that seems like a lot of work. So photo books are a friend of mine. I had been wanting to make a photo book of Pippas first year, we have one for Kael and I knew if I didn't do it before I knew it she would be 2 and I would be two books behind. I had been seeing people post on instagram and pinterest a lot about a company called Artifact Uprising and thought I would try it out and stray from my usual Minted or Shutterfly.  I am so glad I decided to branch our because I was NOT disappointed. Here are some examples of their work! 






Here is the book I had made! Will be a perfect addition to our coffee table in Shanghai! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017